Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Different Sides of Jane

The sweet and precious side. . .
. . . and the super silly side! I absoluetly love this girl! She is always doing something funny that makes me laugh. Now every times she changes her clothes she wants to do this and tries to get me to take a picture again. She is talking more and more all the time. I guess I should rephrase that, she has always talked and talked and talked. Now she is starting to talk in sentences and is getting a lot better at expressing her thoughts. She says some of the funniest things. The other day, we went to McDonalds and Tim gave her the little toy, a beanie baby monkey. The next morning she told me, "Daddy give monkey me. I so lucky!" I thought it was so cute! That night she had a babysitter and when Kaleb went down to bed he cried a little bit and Jane said to the babysitter, "Poor little guy." The next day, Tim play hit me in the bum and Jane turned around and said to him, "Don't hit mommy! Not funny!" I love being able to play with her and see her little mind working and see a little bit of her sense of humor. She is always looking for new ways to have fun.

Kaleb is getting bigger and bigger all the time. I wonder if he is ever going to slow down. He has only just recently started rolling from his back to his tummy, but still can't do it the other way around, which is really frustrating to him! He is doing really well at sitting up all by himself, unless he's tired, and then that big head is just too heavy to keep up! He's been sleeping through the night for about the past 2 weeks which is amazing!!! I'm loving that! He also got 2 little teeth about a month ago. They are so cute! I love every single minute I'm with this little guy. All it takes is for you too look at him and he gets the biggest grin which always makes me happy no matter how upset I was before. I'm so excited to see him grow and see how his little personality developes. I'm so blessed to have two amazing kids!



4 comments:

Kelltie said...

Your kids really are super cute! Seriously! I love the stories of Jane! "Don't hit mom! Not Funny!" hahaha

Melanie said...

I love those kids, too!

Jenny said...

Jane has such a cute personality!! And I love that smile of hers. That is awesome that Kaleb is sleeping through the night. What a cute little guy.

Jennifer said...

You have such darling little munchkins. I miss you!