Monday, July 20, 2009

6 month weigh in

Today was Kaleb's doctors appointment. He weighed in at a whopping 19 lbs 7 oz. This puts in in the 81% for weight, 52% for height, and 92% for head!!! What can I say, he has his fathers head. But I love all of it. I don't think he could get much cuter! I love every minute of this guy! (well, almost). He is such a good, happy baby and we are so happy to have him.

More silliness with Jane. She has her father's big mouth. I tried to put that block in my mouth and it barely fit.
Tim and Jane were having a fun craft night!! Even though Jane can give me a run for my money sometimes, she makes me laugh every day. She is already very caring of others and such a little sweet heart. I love her so much!!!

2 comments:

Kelltie said...

SOOOO cute Cammie! And those blocks are ridiculous! lol Love it! Kaleb has an adorable smile and Jane is so sweet! We miss you guys!

Melanie said...

I love Jane in her princess crown and Kaleb looks like he is in a big sling so that you can carry him. But the best is the picture of Tim! It is BOZO the clown for sure with the sparkly eyes and painted mouth! Love it! Cute pictures all round.