Thursday, July 16, 2009

Kaleb is 6 months!!!

My baby turned 6 months old today! How the time flys. I am so glad to have Kaleb in our family. He is such a happy little guy and his smile always brightens my day.
How could you not love that chubby little guy!
Kaleb got his first taste of green beans today. This is him before. He's excited to get food!
And then very dissapointed by what it was.


I'm so lucky to have such great kids and I'm so glad they love each other so much! What more could I ask for?

3 comments:

Kalli said...

He is so cute! And chubby! He is cute when someone else is holding him, but once you've got him in your lap he is quite the heater. That was mean to give him green beans--who wouldn't react like that? Just kidding.

Jennifer said...

I can not believe what a happy baby you have. He is ALWAYS smiling. Wow! he must be such a little joy to be around all day :)

Melanie said...

Kaleb's reaction is HILARIOUS! I love it!