Wednesday, July 15, 2009

4th of July and Family Pictures

First of all, while Kelltie was here, we got together with Kalli and Brittney. It was so fun to have the 4 of us together again, although, next time I vote we leave the kids behind. Jane is so dramatic! But, it was fun to have the 3 girls playing together. This was the best picture I got of them. They weren't that thrilled about taking pictures.
Everybody at my Mom and Dad's for fireworks! Jane is a bit of a scaredy cat and didn't like them. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get her to hold on the a sparkler.
Me and sleepy Kaleb. Suprisingly, he managed to fall asleep with all the noise!
I love this picture. My little girl is so pretty!
She was pulling this kind of a face throughout most of the fireworks.
My mom made the girls coordinating dresses, so we wanted to try and get pictures. It didn't work very well. It was hot and so hard to get the kids to all cooperate! I did manage to get some ok ones.





I love Janes face in this one!
I thought this was funny. Check out Rachel. She's going to attack that bubble!
Kaleb starting to sit by himself now! This photo shoot didn't last very long because spiders started to crawl all over him.
I love this picture not only because Jane looks super cute, but the boys are so funny! They were very hot, and ready to be done.
Kaleb and Dane. They were having a hard time sitting together. They kept falling over. Me and Kelltie were laughing pretty hard taking these.
Holding hands!
My babies!
Jane was helping my mom peel the eggs.
Me and Jane have been doing quite a bit of side walk chalk and one of her favorite things is playing hop scotch. She is so funny. She got distracted by the camera, but it's still cute.

3 comments:

Kelltie said...

You sure have cute kids! It was great hanging out with you guys!

Melanie said...

Great pics, Cammie! Loved it!

Kalli said...

Mackay and I were scrolling through your blog and we came upon the picture of when we were up in Utah together. I asked her who was in the picture and she said, "Jane, Mackay...and two Janes!"