Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Romeril Reunion

At the end of June we all got to go up to Echo Lake in Montana for a couple of days. My enitre family was there, which doesn't happen very often, and it was so nice to be able to see everybody. Especially Jeff, who I don't think I've seen him since the last time we were at the lake, probably about 2 years ago. We were lucky enough to have my Uncle David be there to drive us around in his boat. We went on lots of tube rides and all of the kids had a blast!




I think this must have been just after a big wave.

Jane was so happy to have her daddy around to play with so much!
When ever Tim or I was on the tube, the dogs would jump in the water after us. Sammy realized she couldn't catch us and would turn around and swim to shore, but Maverick would just keep swimming and had to be rescued everytime.
These pictures aren't the best, but I thought the whole sequence was too funny, I had to put it in.


Those lifejackets never look very comfortable. Poor Kaleb. He just wanted to be in the water the whole time and nothing else would make him happy.
That is one full tube! I think Kaleb was trying to get Tim to let him go the whole time.
After that we had some rain and cold weather, so we didn't really want to play in the water anymore, but we still had fun hanging out. One day Tim and I went to the "House of Mysteries." We saw it driving past and couldn't help but check it out. It's supposedly a natural vortex and you are supposed to be able to feel the enery of it pulling on you. The coolest part is that it made the tree branches grow in spirals around the trunks, but other than that I think it's all pretty hokey. But it was so much fun to just be all together and relax!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Ok hilarious the series of pictures of Matt falling off!! What a fun time!! It was great to hang out with you guys.

Melanie said...

Great pictures! It is nice to look at them and recall the fun times. So, so glad that everyone could make it!