Friday, July 23, 2010

Funny Things

Kaleb sees Jane playing her video game and he really wanted to try. I thought it looked pretty cute.

One morning, I came into the kitchen to find Jane sharing her cereal with Kaleb, who is always trying to mooch off everybody.


It's amazing how quickly my kids grow and change. The last couple of weeks, Kaleb seems to have grown up so much! He suddenly started talking more, not that anybody but me and Tim can understand what he's saying, but I'll take what I can get. He now says Mom, Dad, dog, more, uh oh, and ball. His absolute favorite thing to do is wrestle on the floor with his dad and seems to think he was made just for that purpose. He has a smile that EVERYBODY loves and is just the sweetest little boy. We just went to his 18 month appointment and his head is still in the 80%, weight is 28% and now his height is only the 2%. The poor little guy keeps getting shorter and shorter, but I think it's pretty cute.
Jane is always talking non-stop and constantly saying the funniest things. One night at dinner, she was very upset that she had to eat just one green bean and after about 5 minutes of refusing to swallow and finally gagging it down, she paused for a minute and said, "I feel healthy!" Me and my mom couldn't stop laughing about it. Also, when we were at Echo Lake, the room that we were in had a dresser with a mirror on top and Tim found Jane on top of the bed, completely naked checking herself out in the mirror making different poses. When she saw Tim come in she told him very proudly, "I have a big bum!" Too funny! At least she's confident in herself.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

i never heard the big bum story before. I laughed out loud. Jane is so funny

Jenny said...

Jane is hilarious!! I love the confidence. And the feeling healthy is a great story.

Melanie said...

Very funny girl!