Monday, March 2, 2009

Jane's 2nd Birthday!

The morning of her birthday. Right after this she fell off her chair. She wasn't so happy after that.

When I first lit Jane's candle, she blew it out right away, so I had to relight it so we could sing. However, she seemed a little disturbed that we sang to her and didn't want to blow out her candle after that. This is everyone trying to get her to blow.

Dazed.

Her cousins were more than willing to help her open her presents.

Jane had lots of fun opening all her presents. I made her that tutu she's wearing. I think she looks pretty cute in it.

Kara holding Kaleb.

Her new helmet was squishing her cheeks a little at first.

After everybody left we took her out to try her bike. She's not very good at using the pedals yet, but she really likes it.

Jane rode her bike all the way down to the park and went on this slide the entire time. She loved it.

Tim says he's a future boxer.

Jane was playing Play-Doh with Tim and making fake noses. She thought it was pretty great.

5 comments:

Kelltie said...

Seriously SO CUTE!!! Jane is so cute! It looks like she had a great birthday and that you guys did a great job! I love how pleased she looks on her new bike!

Kalli said...

Jane looks so cute! That is exactly how Mackay goes on a bike--at the store. We just moved back to apartment life, so the bike is going to have to wait. I love how she had to wave instead of stear.

Jenny said...

What a fun birthday - and how cool to get a new bike!! I love her pigtails - too cute. Her hair is getting long!!

The Skiby Family said...

Just adorable. Happy Birthday Jane.

Brittney said...

What a fun birthday, I wish I could have been there. Very cute pictures