Monday, February 23, 2009

Kaleb's Blessing

Yesterday we blessed Kaleb. It was so nice to have our family there. Tim's brother Kevin happened to be down from Vancouver so it was really nice to have him there.

My cute little family!

Kaleb and Grandma and Grandpa Wolfley.

Grandma and Grandpa Romeril.

Uncle Kevin and Stephen.

Aunt Brittney, Uncle Matt and Rachel.

Kevin and Stephen were a big hit with the kids. They brought Kinder Suprises and the kids had lots of fun playing with the toys.

I've been trying to get a good picture of Kaleb with his eyes open. Every time I click he pulls a funny face.


I think this one is really funny!

Jane absolutely loves Kaleb and she is always trying to give him hugs and kisses and hold him. He looks so big on her lap!

Sweet kisses. . .

. . .and hugs!

Tim was holding Kaleb for me and Jane decided to get comfortable. She's using Kaleb as a pillow.

4 comments:

Kelltie said...

Great pictures Cammie!!! You look fantastic! And Jane and Kaleb are adorable! I love how huge Kaleb looks on Jane's lap! I wish that I could've been there!

Kalli said...

Honestly, Jane and Kaleb look like they are the exact same size in that first picture of them together. I love that her eyes were closed when she was giving Kaleb a kiss--how tender! It was fun to see you guys last week!

The Skiby Family said...

So cute, Cammie. That kid is not missing any meals. I want to squeeze the charmin. Bring him back in soon.

Jenny said...

You look so pretty Cammie!! And I loved looking at all the pictures. What a cute boy!!