Friday, January 25, 2008

I think this is a record for me! I've never had two posts so close together! I wanted to put on these pictures I took of Jane. Her hair is getting longer and she loves it when I play with it, so I thought it would be funny to put little ponytails all over her head. She looked so silly!

Jane is getting lots better about atually crawling around on her knees.

I'm very excited because she is also pulling herself up on the funiture now and walking very very small distances! My little girl is so cute!

Mavrick also keeps getting bigger and bigger. He likes to sleep in funny positions.

Him and Sammie are getting to be better friends too!

1 comment:

Kelltie said...

Her hair is so cute! (and funny!) I also like her bunny shirt! I can't believe that she is old enough to start walking! Crazy! Mav looks pretty cuddly too!