Monday, January 28, 2008

Growing Up Fast!

Jane is doing so many cute things everyday I can hardly keep up. She is constantly learning new things and once she catches on to something she gets it really fast. She's moving all over her crib now and I keep finding her in different positions. I think this is my favorite so far.

One morning I was in the bathroom getting ready and I realized that I couldn't hear the TV anymore. I thought maybe Jane had gotten a hold of the remote or something so I came in to check on her and this is what I found...


She had pulled herself up and turned the volume all the way down. Maybe she didn't like that show. I don't blame her. It looked dumb. What she does like is looking out the window.




Just yesterday she started walking a little bit! I was so excited! I don't think it will be long now before she's walking all over the place and I can't keep up with her, but it's just too cute!

2 comments:

Kelltie said...

She is growing SO fast! I can't believe it! How does it happen?

Kalli said...

I can't believe she is walking! She is so cute! And so old!!! Can you believe that you are almost the parents of a one year old!?