Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Couple of Firsts

This last week Kaleb got his first hair cut. This is his before. Isn't he SO cute!
And this is the best after picture I could get. It is so short now. I have to say, I was kind of sad, because now he looks older and not like my sweet little baby any more! But, I'm getting used to it and I like being able to spike it now.
The next day, Kaleb got his first taste of pop and LOVED it. I wasn't supposed to know about it, but when I came down stairs, he gave me a huge smile and dived for the pop can. He was really sad when Tim finally took it away.



We are so lucky to be such good friends with Santa the he comes to visit us. Most of the kids thought it was great. Owen was pretty shy, and Charlie and Kaleb didn't want to have anything to do with him, but the rest of the kids loved it. Jane was so cute. As soon as Santa pulled her present out of his bag, she knew it was for her. She gave a little gasp and started walking toward him before he even said her name. She got a sticker maker and has been loving it. She tells me how cute and wonderful her present is and it was "so nice for Santa" to bring it for her.
Kaleb didn't want to have anything do to with him. It didn't help that it was past his bedtime and he really wanted his mommy.
He never recovered until I went and got him, and then he was very happy to leave to group and go straight to bed.
Us adults had a lot of fun having a fondue party. Tim makes great fondue and we all stuff ourselves silly. I love Christmas so much and can't wait for Christmas Day!

3 comments:

Kelltie said...

Kaleb's hair is SO CUTE!!! You've inspired me to cut Dane's hair...maybe. ;)

Jenny said...

His hair cut is very cute!! I love the color of his hair.

Jennifer said...

He is so adorable Cammie! We need to get together so I can squeeze his cheeks:)