Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween!

I know it's a little bit late, but I wanted to post some pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes. We had so much fun this year. Jane LOVED Trick-or-Treating and would hardly let us pass a house. She is getting to be more and more fun the older she gets. Kaleb didn't care for it too much. I ended up taking him out of his stroller and carrying him a lot of the way. But they both had fun showing off their costumes to Grandma and Grandpa!
I let Jane wear makup and she LOVED it! I don't think she has ever held so still in her entire life as when I was putting it on her and she loved to show it off to everybody.
It was really hard to get a good picture of them. Kaleb was too busy trying to eat his golf clubs.



4 comments:

Jenny said...

What cute costumes!! I love Kaleb's hat. Great costumes. Jane looks so adorable. It would have been fun to see them trick or treating.

Kelltie said...

CUTE!!! I love Jane and her makeup!

Brittney said...

Cammie, your kids are so cute. Little girls love being allowed to wear make up, it makes them feel just so perfect and grown up. Jane and Kayleb always make me smile

Jennifer said...

So darling! I was actually thinking about that little golfer for Adam. That would have been funny if I ended up choosing that one, haha miss you!!