Friday, September 11, 2009

Pirate Island

This week the new Pirate Island opened by University Mall. Me and Tim and been waiting and waiting for it to open, so we had to take the kids. It was even cooler than I thought it was going to be. The inside is amazing and so much fun! All the waiters dress up and ours even did a pirate voice and had a Jack Black thing going on. It was a lot of fun. I recomend going to everybody, even if you don't have little kids!
The pirate hats are actually the kid menus.
Jane and Tim had so much fun playing all the games together!
And Kaleb too!

3 comments:

Kelltie said...

Fun!!! I want to go and wear a pirate hat too!

Jonathan and Janessa said...

Hey Cammie. I found your blog on facebook so I'm adding it to our blog list. I hope that's ok :) Your kids are adorable!
-Janessa

Jenny said...

Jane looks like she is having a great time! What a fun place to go.