Friday, June 19, 2009

Cousins!

Tim's sister Shelly came for a visit with her kids. Unfortunately, we didn't get to spend as much time with them as we would have liked because Kaleb and I were both sick, but we still managed to do some fun things! One day we went up to the copper mine. I don't think Jane cared that we were there, she was just having fun being around all the other kids.
That is one big hole!Jane had so much fun playing with Abby. I think she's going to miss her. I thought they were so cute together!
I told Jane to give her a kiss. Abby was more than willing, but Jane wasn't thrilled with the idea.
Don't worry, Jane is at least wearing underwear. I just thought this was cute because her blanket is her special thing and she put it over Kaleb and then crawled under to watch TV with him. She's such a good big sister.

No comments: