Saturday, October 18, 2008

Barnyard Boo


Today we had lots of fun! We took Jane down to Thanksgiving point where they had some activities going on for Halloween!

She got her face painted! I was surprised at how well she held still.

My cute little kitty cat!

She loved petting the animals.

We also went on a wagon ride.

"Dad! This is so cool!"

Petting the mini donkey.

The clown made her some beautiful wings.
She loved feeding the horses. She liked them so much she even gave them kisses!

Feeding the goats. They had some teeny tiny little ones! They were so cute!
That white goat is one of the really little ones. He had to fight the sheep to get some food.
This was just from earlier this week. She likes to watch the Wiggles while I'm in the shower and this particular morning she asked to be up on the couch. I though it was cute.
This was from my work party at Lagoon. Jane got sick of walking and we got sick of carrying her, so we got all the ice out of the cooler and put her in! She thought it was pretty cool. We got a lot of laughs from everybody we walked past.

2 comments:

Kelltie said...

It looks like Jane had a great time! How could it get any better! Also, I love the picture of her on the couch. She is so cute! Camryn loves the wiggles too!

the sheldons said...

Do I need to send around a petition for pregnancy pictures and updates, because, so help me, I'll do it!?