Monday, March 10, 2008

Rascal Flatts!!!!

I got to celebrate my birthday a little early this month. Tim got me tickets to Rascal Flatts! It was so much fun!

This is us waiting for the concert to start. I know I look freaky.



Kellie Pickler was there opening act. She put on a really good show. I know it looks like we were a little bit far away, but we actually had really good seats. They were on the tenth row, but all the people on the floor were in front of us.


She was really cute and funny.

Then Rascal Flatts came out!

It was so cool. At the end of the song they had fireworks and stuff.


They did a good part of the concert on this circle stage that was really close to us. The were closer than it looks like. It was really cool cause we could see their facial expressions and everything. They were really funny guys.

I know it's a blurry picture, but a lot of them are. This was the funnest concert I've ever been to. Tim didn't want to go with me, but after he had to admit that it was a really good concert.

After the concert we had reservations at a hotel downtown. Tim's mom watched Jane for the night for us. It was so nice to have a night away. When we got to the hotel they told us that they upgraded our room to a 2 bedroom suit. So we had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room area, a kitchen and a washer and dryer. It was funny because there was no way that we would use all of that, but it was cool. Tim liked having 2 bathrooms. I'm so glad that Tim planned all of this for my birthday! It was awesome! Thanks Tim!

2 comments:

Kelltie said...

I don't think that you looked freaky! I think you looked kinda stephenie meyer vampiresque... pale and very pretty! ;) That was a compliment by the way. It looks like you had a fabulous time! What a nice hubby you have!

the sheldons said...

FUUUUN!!!! I'm glad you had a wonderful b-day. Tim treats you like a polly prissy pants! (don't worry, it's a compliment!) And I am going to guess you guys did "it" at least 3 times while in that room.