Monday, December 10, 2007

Halloween

I know it's been a really long time since I posted anything. That's why it's December and I'm putting on Halloween Pictures! So here's my cute little fairy!

She loves to show off!


This is a video of snakes that I found in our makeshift cellar. It scared me so bad I ran back up to the house to get Tim and he didn't believe me. Like I could be mistaken about something like that! So of course Tim came to see and I was right. He was holding them to see what our dogs thought about them and all of a sudden Maggie snatched one right out of his hand and took off with it! He was still holding the other one when he walked over to see how much she had mangled it up. It was in pieces and she had slime coming from her mouth. While he was looking at it, she snatched the other one and took off again! It was pretty funny.